No.340, Dunhua N. Rd.,
Taipei City , 10548
CAA, MOTC (herein after referred to as CAA) is in charge of the following:
- To promote the development of civil aviation industry, develop plans for civil aviation technologies and develop civil aviation policies.
- To develop plans to promote international civil aviation business, coordinate with International Civil Aviation Organization and other international civil aviation organizations.
- To monitor and supervise on civil aviation enterprises and manage aircraft registration.
- To establish flight standards, promote aviation safety, conduct aircraft accident investigation and train and manage Airmen.
- To plan, supervise, and monitor matters regarding Aeronautical Communication, Meteorology, and Air Traffic Control Services.
- To plan and construct civil airports and necessary navid equipment.
- To coordinate between civilian and military authorities in airspace utilization and operation of navigation facilities.
- To plan, supply and manage civil aviation equipment and materials, and review and issue import and export license required for civilian aircraft and related materials.
- To conduct overall planning, coordination and promotion of civil aviation information systems, and perform operation, maintenance and management of relevant computer systems.
- To review and issue licenses for the design, manufacturing, repair and maintenance, and assembly of aircraft and associated equipment and parts, and for the manufacturing and maintenance plants and stations.
- Other matters related to civil aviation.