Private Mail Bag
Nadi Airport , NAP 0354
Tel +679 672 1555
Fax +679 672 1500www.caaf.org.fj
Objectives and Commitment
The vision of the Civil Aviation Authority of Fiji (CAAF) is to be a model aviation regulator.
The mission of the Authority is to promote effective aviation safety and security in the Fiji Islands and the region.
The Authority strives to reflect certain key values as the characteristics of the people who are the CAAF team and equally for the organisation as a whole by professionalism, accountability, commitment and integrity in our conduct.
Corporate Objectives (2015-2017)
1. Establish and maintain an effective regulatory framework including strategies for enforcement,
2. Ensure industry compliance with regulatory requirements,
3. Discharge State’s obligations to ICAO,
4. To have industry fully implement self management of safety by implementing safety management systems,
5. Conclude associated transition matters on completion of divestiture of non-core assets and management of remaining assets,
6. Encourage high standards of aviation safety and security through education and regular consultation with industry,
7. Maintain a competent and motivated workforce and establish a performance assessment system that encourages productivity,
8. Ensure continuous improvement to CAAF’s internal systems, and maintain ISO certification,
9. Support Fiji as necessary on regional aviation matters and regulatory issues,
10. Provide aviation related advice to the Minister responsible for Civil Aviation,
11. Ensure CAAF has capacity to meet the demands created by the industry growth,
12. Develop, implement and manage the States Safety Programme (SSP) under the NationalSafety Plan in line with the Global Aviation Safety Plan.
Quality Assurance - Our Commitment
The prime objective of CAAF is to ensure that highest safety standards are met, CAAF products and services are provided in an efficient manner, meeting both the regulatory requirements and the needs of our customers.
CAAF Quality Management System is specifically formulated and structured in a way that best meets the needs of CAAF and our customers. Various elements of the Quality Management System combine to assist in determining that all quality and regulatory requirements are complied, and that consistency and uniformity in service delivery is maintained.
CAAF Quality Policy
CAAF is committed to meeting its customer satisfaction by continuously improving and implementing the highest level of aviation standards .