Miguel Claro 1314, Providencia,
Santiago de Chile
Tel +56 2 243 92 000
Fax +56 2 243 68 143www.dgac.gob.cl
To be a public service of excellence, able to anticipate the changes of the industry, guaranteeing the conditions for the safe, efficient and sustainable development of the aeronautical activities of the country.
To regulate and supervise the aerial activity that is carried out within the airspace controlled by Chile and that which is carried out abroad by national airlines: develop the aeronautical infrastructure within its area of competence and provide excellence services in air navigation, meteorology, airports and operational safety, with the purpose of guaranteeing the operation of the Aeronautical System in a safe and efficient manner.
1. Maintain high standards of operational safety in air activities carried out in the territory and airspace of responsibility of Chile and those executed by national users abroad.
The purpose of this objective is to reduce the occurrence of aviation incidents and accidents in air operations, which are carried out in the territory and airspace of responsibility of Chile and those executed by national users abroad.
2. Maintain high aviation security standards in the country.
The purpose of this objective is to safeguard civil aviation against acts of unlawful interference, bearing in mind the safety, regularity and efficiency of flights, both national and international.
3. Maintain high quality standards in the services that are your responsibility.
This objective has the purpose of satisfying the requirements of the users of the National Aeronautical System, with services of a level of excellence and quality.
4. Fully develop the people of the DGAC.
The purpose of this objective is to strengthen the personal and professional growth of people, through the evaluation of their needs in terms of skills and abilities, with the purpose of maximizing their potential, contributing to the fulfillment of the mission and development. of the organization.
- Probity: Possess an irreproachable official behavior and an honest and loyal performance of the function or position, with pre-eminence of the institutional interest on the subject.
- Responsibility: Comply with commitments and tasks with proactivity.
- Integrity: Righteousness in acting, being consistent with what is said and done.
- Vocation of Service: Personal and voluntary ethical commitment with the common good of the Institution. The permanent disposition to collaborate for the improvement of the organizational culture and the common good of the organization.
- Professionalism : Exercise your profession with relevant commitment, capacity and application.
- Teamwork: Collaborate with others, sharing knowledge, efforts and resources in pursuit of common goals. It involves aligning one's own efforts and activities with the group's objectives.
- Adaptation to change : Accept changes in the organizational environment by modifying one's perspective and behavior. It implies having the flexibility and willingness to adapt in a timely manner to new scenarios.
- Predictivity : Ability to predict or visualize future scenarios, through the intelligent management of information.
- Customer orientation : Identify and meet the needs and expectations of internal and external customers. It implies the willingness to serve customers in an effective and cordial way.
- Innovation : Apply new ideas, concepts, products, practices and technologies that are useful for the fulfillment of the mission of the organization.
- Management of Information and Communication Technologies (TiCs) : Incorporate the ICT Department into each of the operational and support processes aimed at increasing productivity, towards an efficient use of resources, generating management scenarios that lead to being an institution intelligent.