Tel +965 24 319 829www.dgca.gov.kw
- Management and operation of Kuwait International Airport and supervision of all services and facilities extended to air transport traffic in the airport.
- Supervision of construction and maintenance of associated facilities serving international civil aviation movement.
- Providing necessary services for international air navigation such as telecommunications and meteorology.
- Oversight of civil aviation safety matters including registration, certification, operation and maintenance of civil aircrafts.
- Supervision of all air transport affairs including the conclusion of international conventions and agreements in the civil aviation field.
- Organization of air transport market in the State of Kuwait.
- Supervision of all governmental authorities and private bodies functioning at Kuwait International Airport.
Due to the continuous developmental changes in the aviation world, the Directorate General of Civil Aviation does not rest on its previous achievements continuing to score higher levels of success through its present and future projects.