Avda. Mcal. López e/Vice Pdte. Sánchez y 22 de Setiembre - 2do.,
Tel +595-21-223-130 / +595-21-203-615
Objective of the DINAC
The National Directorate of Civil Aeronautics - DINAC aims to guarantee the development of civil aviation and the administration of air space in safety and efficiency, in accordance with Government policies, plans and programs in economic matters - social and international relations.
Mission of the DINAC
Normar, certify, monitor and guarantee that the activities of civil aviation and hydrometeorological, are developed in a safe, regular and orderly manner, with the highest standards of efficiency, in a sustainable and sustainable manner.
Vision of the DINAC
To be a public entity of excellence, able to anticipate the changes of the industry in a globalizing market, guaranteeing the conditions for the safe, orderly, regular, efficient, sustainable and sustainable development of civil aviation.
TO DEVELOP AND ADVANCE WITH THE STRATEGY OF THE NATIONAL DIRECTORATE OF CIVIL AERONAUTICS THE INSTITUTIONAL OBJECTIVES FOR THE FIVE YEAR 2014 - 2019 HAVE BEEN DEFINED
- Regulate and Monitor Safety.
- Modernize Infrastructures, Air Navigation and Hydrometeorology
- Strengthen Aviation Security and Facilitation
- Strengthen Economic Development and Competitiveness
- Strengthen the Institution
- Promote Continuous Training
- Preserving the environment