The European Regions Airline Association represents some 60 intra-European airlines which annually carry 70.6m passengers on 1.6m flights to 426 destinations in 61 European countries. Please click here to view the ERA Airline Route Network. ERA also represents and supports more than 100 Associate and Affiliate members including airframe and engine manufacturers, airports, suppliers and service providers.
- C's Aviation Strategy: Europe's airspace users' associations call for more concrete measures administrator ATC Network
- MEPs must support FTL proposal, says ERA administrator ATC Network
- European airspace users support the European Commission’s move to break the deadlock of Single European Sky and strongly condemn the industrial actions of air traffic controllers administrator ATC Network
- European Airlines improving punctuality and efficiency report ERA administrator ATC Network
- IACA and ERA : ETS ‘stop the clock proposal’ must be extended to ALL flights administrator ATC Network