EUROCONTROL is an intergovernmental organisation with 41 Member and 2 Comprehensive Agreement States. We are committed to building, together with our partners, a Single European Sky that will deliver the air traffic management (ATM) performance required for the twenty-first century and beyond.
Over 1,900 highly qualified professionals spread over four European countries work at EUROCONTROL, deploying their expertise to address ATM challenges.
Our expertise is unrivalled:
- covering both operational and technical elements
- advising on both civil and military aspects of ATM
- having experience at bringing States with different needs together for a common goa
- ATM Awards: wins for EUROCONTROL in the Airspace Management and Collaboration categories administrator ATC Network
- U-ELCOME chooses Airspace World to show developing drone operation and U-Space services administrator ATC Network