Aéroport Mohammed V,
Nouaceur , B.P. : 52
Tel +212 05 22 43 78 6www.onda.ma
Moroccan Airports Authority (ONDA) is the developer and the manager of the airport infrastructure, it's also the air navigation services’ provider in Morocco. Such as, ONDA’s missions are :
- To Plan maintenance operations and development of air traffic airports.
- To manage the air navigation facilities and the implementation of means for air traffic control.
- To Process passengers, air cargo as well as all services dedicated to users satisfaction.
- To develop linking with international organizations and airports to meet the needs of air traffic.
- To operate of certain projects and services that may grant to other partner’s needs.
- To provide high level education in civil aviation (in civil aviation, controllers and electronics) and airport operations management fields.