Moroccan Airports Authority (ONDA) is the developer and the manager of the airport infrastructure, it's also the air navigation services’ provider in Morocco. Such as, ONDA’s missions are :
- To Plan maintenance operations and development of air traffic airports.
- To manage the air navigation facilities and the implementation of means for air traffic control.
- To Process passengers, air cargo as well as all services dedicated to users satisfaction.
- To develop linking with international organizations and airports to meet the needs of air traffic.
- To operate of certain projects and services that may grant to other partner’s needs.
- To provide high level education in civil aviation (in civil aviation, controllers and electronics) and airport operations management fields.