CINEA has launched a call for proposals under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) for Transport funding instrument, which makes €7 billion available for projects aiming to build, upgrade and improve European transport infrastructure.
The call for proposals supports Actions under the General, Cohesion, and Military Mobility envelopes concerning:
- Infrastructure projects on the Core and Comprehensive TEN-T (railways, inland waterways, maritime and inland ports, roads, rail-road terminals, and multimodal logistics platforms)
- Smart applications for transport (ERTMS, ITS, SESAR, RIS, etc.)
- Transport interoperability
- Alternative fuels infrastructure (including electricity fast-charging and hydrogen refueling infrastructure on the TEN-T road network).
- Motorways of the Sea
- Multimodal passenger hubs
- Reduction of rail freight noise
- Safe and secure parking infrastructure
- Road safety
- Improvement of transport infrastructure resilience, in particular to climate change and natural disasters
- Adaptation of transport infrastructure for Union external border checks purposes
- Adaptation of the TEN-T to civilian-defence dual-use (Military Mobility envelope)
Click for more info