Via del Casale Cavallari
Via del Casale Cavallari
Rome , Italy 00156
IDS AirNav was acquired by the ENAV Group, the only Air Navigation Service Provider in the world listed on a Stock Exchange with 4,200 employees, in July 2019. IDS AirNav provides the world of Air Traffic Management and airports – more than 130 Customers within 5 Continents – with Commercial Off-the-Shelf software products and customized high – tech solutions aimed at supporting the transition from Aeronautical Information Services to Aeronautical Information Management in compliance with the ICAO and EUROCONTROL mandates for Aeronautical Data Quality.
IDS AirNav is an internationally recognized leader in the provision of solutions to ANSPs, airport authorities, aviation agencies, government and private entities which manage air traffic in both the civil and military markets.
IDS AirNav’s solutions, developed in close partnership with its customers, constantly updated to answer ever-changing and more stringent requirements, include a comprehensive ADQ compliant suite for Aeronautical Information Management, which covers the whole process from data collection to publication and an Air Traffic Flow Management and collaborative decision making system.
IDS AirNav is a market leader in the provision of a FPDAM suite for flight procedure design and validation, used by more than 60 customers worldwide as well as its own ICAO recognized team of procedure designers.
An international network of services and support teams provide local assistance for IDS AirNav solutions and its range of professional services. These include ICAO recognized flight procedure design services along with ground-based validation, flyability evaluations, risk assessments and mitigation recommendations. Amongst other tailored services, IDS AirNav provides CNS performance evaluation, NAVAID siting analysis and electromagnetic interference evaluation as well as terrain and obstacle acquisition and aeronautical chart design.
- Airspace Design
- Engineering Services
- Flight Inspection (Nav / Surv systems Calibration)
- IT Solutions
- Meteorological Systems
- Research and Development
- Safety Systems / Risk Assessment
- Satellite Navigation Systems
- ENAV Group acquires a new customer contract signed with Maldives Airport Company administrator ATC Network
- National Recovery and Resilience Plan: Minister Giovannini signed the decree approving the Mims-ENAV agreements for investment projects for innovation and digitization in air transport administrator ATC Network
- ENAV signs contract in Russia administrator ATC Network
- ENAV wins a tender in Kosovo administrator ATC Network
- ENAV awarded contract in Colombia administrator ATC Network
- ENAV awarded contract in Rwanda administrator ATC Network
- ENAV awarded contract in Romania administrator ATC Network
- ENAV is awarded contract in Taiwan administrator ATC Network
- ENAV wins contracts for 1 Million Euros administrator ATC Network
- ENAV selected by DSNA France for the provision of the Aeronautical Information Management system administrator ATC Network
- IDS AirNav wins contract in Zambia administrator ATC Network
- IDS Airnav wins contract in Argentina administrator ATC Network
- ENAV signs agreement to acquire Air Navigation Division of IDS administrator ATC Network
- NO-DRONE, Airport safety and security system administrator ATC Network