PO Box: 80
Budapest , H-1675
Tel +361 293 4444
Fax +361 293 4343www.hungarocontrol.hu
In addition to business success, HungaroControl’s corporate strategy aims to maintain independence over the long term. In response to the new competitive situation in the European air navigation industry, the company has moved to a complex strategy.
In the process of creating a single European airspace, HungaroControl is seeking opportunities and taking initiatives for development and cooperation between air navigation service providers and nations, and, relying on its expertise, it delivers genuine added value for Hungarian aviation and for European citizens.
In HungaroControl’s operations, guaranteeing flight safety is an absolute priority over commercial, operational, environmental and social considerations.
Accordingly, creating and maintaining a safe flow of air traffic is a fundamental strategic goal from both a professional and an ethical point of view.
Responding to European Challenges
The operation of the European aviation system remains determined by the “Single European Sky” programme, and its concept of Functional Airspace Blocks, which presses for improvements in service quality and efficiency while cutting costs through increased cooperation between air navigation service providers.
The Company’s strategic aim is to create efficient and market-driven bi- or multilateral collaborations offering added value, without institutional constraints and along the lines of shared interests. In order to promote the professional and business interests of Hungarian air traffic control and Hungarian aviation, HungaroControl intends to take an active part in shaping the international process.
In addition to maintaining independence, HungaroControl’s strategic objective is to uphold financial and business stability in the long run, in a manner compliant with the long-term performance targets set by the European Union. To this end, the Company expects its businesses to operate in a profitable way.
In the new business strategy the company has developed four main strategic business units built around the principal activities performed by HungaroControl. These business units include En-route Control, Terminal Control, Simulation and Training.
In the interest of improving HungaroControl’s competitiveness, considerable efforts are also made on the level of organisation. The company has identified three key functional areas that manage infrastructure critical for the activities of strategic business units, handle essential resources, and which have pivotal significance for the entire company. The key functional areas include: Technology, Human Resources and International Relations.
- HungaroControl’s pioneer Remote Tower concept with its advanced implementation plan achieved massive interest administrator ATC Network
- HungaroControl technologies at World ATM Congress, Madrid administrator ATC Network
- Air Traffic Control Celebrates 100th Anniversary in Hungary administrator ATC Network
- HungaroControl makes online airspace reservation system operational administrator ATC Network
- N-FRAB: common airspace above Hungary and Romania administrator ATC Network
- FAB CE: important results achieved last year administrator ATC Network
- Homebriefing: safer flights for general aviation administrator ATC Network
- HungaroControl has contributed to the concept of Dubai contingency remote tower administrator ATC Network
- HungaroControl: record high air traffic administrator ATC Network
- Air Navigation Research and Development Platform Established in Hungary administrator ATC Network
- Co-operation agreement between the Hungarian and the Icelandic air navigation service providers administrator ATC Network
- HungaroControl to showcase its most recent research, development and innovation achievements in Madrid administrator ATC Network
- HungaroControl: implementation of the Hungarian "virtual" tower has begun administrator ATC Network
- Budapest 2.0: HungaroControl to Participate in an International Research & Development Programme administrator ATC Network
- CPDLC Introduction for Romania and Bulgaria Simulated at HungaroControl CRDS administrator ATC Network
- Consultation for increasing the efficiency of European air transport and Hungarian air navigation administrator ATC Network
- Second FAB CE Social Dialogue Forum for 2014 held in Budapest administrator ATC Network
- New European Joint Venture established to improve efficiency of air traffic administrator ATC Network
- ANSP cooperation agreement signed by FAB CE and BLUE MED FAB administrator ATC Network
- New Communication Channel to Improve the Efficiency of Hungarian Air Traffic Management administrator ATC Network
- White spot cleared on Europe’s map of aviation administrator ATC Network
- GATE ONE underlines the vital importance for more involvement in the European ATM reform administrator ATC Network
- New Hungarian Developments Presented at the World ATM Congress Exhibition in Madrid administrator ATC Network
- HungaroControl’s Customer Satisfaction Survey administrator ATC Network
- GATE ONE: Now 11 members on board administrator ATC Network
- HungaroControl Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction Programme Launched administrator ATC Network
- Strategic agreement concluded by the Air Navigation Service Providers of Central and Eastern European region administrator ATC Network
- HungaroControl Started A Test Series Of New Routes administrator ATC Network
- Air carrier costs may be reduced by shorter flight routes administrator ATC Network
- Air navigation officers of the EU and Balkan states meet in Budapest administrator ATC Network
- HungaroControl’s latest innovation is a likely success administrator ATC Network
- One of Europe’s most modern Air Traffic Control Centres inaugurated in Budapest administrator ATC Network
- Hungarian moon vehicle at HungaroControl stand in Madrid administrator ATC Network